SEAL ANYTHING INSTANTLY!
ALUTAPEs™ come with Butyl rubber that is extruded, ever-tacky and pressure-sensitive sealant with good adhesion strength.
They can form an instant seal against water, air or dust, and remain permanently soft. They are ideal for filling gaps and sealing joints such as those on bolt-on duct flanges and circular ducts in HVAC systems, air-conditioner casings, roofing and cladding systems, caravan roofs and panels, automotive windscreen and taillights, glass and metal.
The tape is specially used where moisture and chemical resistance, thermal conductivity, flame resistance, heat and light reflectance is required. These tapes can withstand different weather conditions.
- Resistant to chemicals, heat, and weather.
- High tack cold weather adhesive.
- Excellent adherence even at low temperatures.
- Blocks out moisture and odors.
- Excellent insulation property.
- Water and UV resistant.
- Because of the strong stickiness, please wear gloves to prevent the hand from sticking.
- In winter, it's better to use a hairdryer to heat camper roof repair before installation.
- Do not peel off it after applying within 24 hours.
- Do not use it with other waterproof material including benzene, ethylene, silicone and etc.
HOW TO USE
- Make sure the surface is clean and dry before application.
- Peel off the released film and apply the RV roof seal tape.
- Repeatedly press the butyl sealant until the tape is fully stuck with? The surface.
- Tool needed (not included in the package): Cleaning tool, Scissors, Trimming tool, Gloves.
Size: 20cm * 20m / 10cm * 20m / 5cm * 20m.
1 roll x Aluminium Foil Tape.
Sale Ends Once The timer Hits Zero!